Me, Me, Me!

Christian, Mother, Missus, house keeper, reader, writer, blogger. I don't always get things right, but I always try... That counts, right???

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

The Road So Far...



This is me...

This is Warren...

This is me and Warren...

These are my babies...

These are Warren's babies...

And this is mine and Warren's baby...

Warren and I met in Church on Maundy Thursday 2012. We had a bit of a bumpy start, but we finally got together on January 13th 2013. A year later, we fell pregnant with our beautiful baby girl, Autumn Willow Woods. She arrived seven weeks early on September 3rd 2014 at 1:10am by emergency c-section.

Prior to Warren and I meeting, I had already been blessed with three beautful daughters - Rebecca-Rose (11), Daisy Grace (7) and Ella Jasmine Lee (5).

Warren also had two boys prior to us getting together - Ethan (8) and Ashley (7).

As you can imagine things here are pretty crazy at times. Having five kids to get to three schools on a Monday morning is rather interesting. Trying to find the energy to pour the kids their cereal after a night of no sleep is a challenge. And getting to sleep in my own bed with Warren at night, just doesn't happen! I honestly don't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep!

Yet through all the chaos and the madness and the lack of snuggling into Warren at night, I have honestly never been happier. 

I look at Autumn who is four weeks old today and I fall in love all over again. It makes me sad to see how grown up my first three beautiful girls look now (especially with Rebecca in seniors), but I am so proud of them and so in love with them, and if anything having Autumn has made the bond I have with Rebecca, Daisy and Ella even stronger.

I never want to forget a single day with my precious family, and that's why I have started this blog!

Every blessing,


No comments:

Post a Comment